Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do you think the RV looks in front of this hotel? I say "wonderful". We decided to get a room for a couple of days. Nice clean, hot shower, that even has a shower head. A bed for Lar and I that you can actually walk around, he doesn't have to climb over me to get in. Yes, I know, it is cheating, but I am totally okay with that. Of course, the boys have to share a pull out. Jackson made a bed on the floor last night. They both prefer the RV. Soon enough, tonight is our last night here.
the flowers are amazing in town. It has been raining quite a bit which makes it super green. A lady in town said she had visited Santa Ynez and didn't understand why no one had sprinklers to water their yards. She asked us why it was so brown there in the summer. It really is beautifully green here, all the plants and yards look super healthy.
this is one of the four arches at the center of town, very interesting, don't ya think?
look at the mountain man, don't ya think he is gorgeous, I love him with a beard!

1 comment:

  1. You guys look like you're totally relaxed and having a blast! Do it all - life is short! Much love, Anjie Park

    ReplyDelete