Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Here I am again for "what I wore wednesday"....then off to Jury Duty!

(Not sure I liked this after I saw the picture)
Lace top - Styles for Less
white tank - Nordstrom
Cut off old Levis
Thrifted shoes
and jewelry by me
T shirt - Dear Diary
jean shorts - TJMaxx
gold skinny belt - jcrew
sandals - Nordstrom
jewelry by me
Black dress - Walmart
sandals - Old Navy
(lighting much better in my cottage)
and lastly, but most comfy,
to coffee on Labor day Monday
Hello Kitty - Forever 21 45, gift from sweet man
v neck t - American apparel 
boyfriend jeans - Old Navy
Ugg boots - another gift from sweet man
and fabulous bag - handmade by a dear friend!
Mess all around me - by the family

This is all I have this week. Hope you all join in with The Pleated Poppy and Simply me Art
for some
WIWW fun!!!!


1 comment: