Saturday, August 28, 2010

did it make any difference?


with all the work that was put into sanding and painting, not to mention the money I spent on supplies, did it improve this piece at all?



I was tired of the light green, faux distressed look...not that I don't like that, because I do...it's just that I have had this piece for 15 years and I was trying to breath new life into it...
but the funny thing is...I don't know that there is a huge difference in the before and after. Can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. if i walked into a thrift shop, and saw both those pieces (if there was 2 of them in each finish) i would definitely go for the fresh white one. it's such an awesome cabinet!

    i'm glad you found my blog, because i never would have found yours otherwise! i'll come back again. -emily

    ReplyDelete