Thursday, December 3, 2009

getting ready for the first annual....


Christmas Boutique in the Cottage It has been raining jewelry around here....when I am getting ready for a show...I get super focused on making something for everyone...I start feeling so excited about it, that all I do is work...everything else just kind of comes to a halt...Lar and the boys came home to a few groceries and got excited...how sad is that...so, sorry I am so slow with new postings...Lar has even mentioned that I need to update my blog....tomorrow....right now I am off to see the boys play in a basketball game...

so here are a few things I have made...


hope you like them...if you are in the Santa Ynez area I would love to see you....here are the details.....

December 11th 9-3, December 12th 5-9
1667 Calzada Ave
Santa Ynez

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, I swear if that wasn't the same day as our Family Hanukkah Party I would drive up. Your probably only a hour and a half from me. Loving it all! Have a Great Weekend, xo Jamie

    ReplyDelete