Jackson, we love you so much, thank you for all the laughter you bring into our lives. You have been a blessing from God. Even when you run through the house in your soaking wet swim suit, dripping everywhere, just so you could grab something you forgot!!!! We love you!!!!
Creating a Fall Cupboard
1 week ago
Aren't boys just heavenly (most of the time that is!)? I have four and simply adore them~
ReplyDeleteLOVE the ceilings of your studio - they are the same ceilings we have in our home and I really do think they are fabulous.
Thank you so much for finding me so that I could find you!
xo
I've never posted on a blog before, not sure if I'm doin it right....but just had to tell you that I really enjoyed reading all of it, you are a talented writer Jules...I'm glad you make fab jewelry, but I think you need to devote some time to writing a book!
ReplyDelete